Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Conversation donut

 Miss Ashley instructed ‘’ one buddy goes in the middle, and one buddy goes in front of the other partner in the middle then keep going around when i say go’’.

My buddy was Angellynah and she asked ’’would you have a fizzy drink or a milkshake, and why?.”
‘’ I would have a milkshake because my favorite is chocolate’’
‘‘ I would have a fizzy drink because I don't like milk shakes that much’’
Then I asked ‘’ would you prefer jelly or snails and why?’’
‘’Jelly because you can’t eat snails’’
‘’Jelly because you can eat it and snails you can’t eat because it is not human food’’
Then Miss Ashley said “next“ and Angllenah moved on to the next one.

Then moana came to me then she asked me her question ‘’ would you learn how to dance or paint and why?’’
‘’Paint because i don’t like dancing’’
‘’Dance because it is cool and fun to me’’
I asked my question ‘’ would you prefer jelly or snails and why?’’
‘’Jelly because it is nice’’
‘’Jelly because you can eat it and snails you can’t eat because it is not human food’’
Then Miss Ashley said next and moana moved to the next person.

Junafia came to me then i asked my question ‘’ would you prefer jelly or snails and why?’’
‘’Jelly cause you can’t eat snails’’
‘’Jelly because you can eat it and snails you can’t eat because it is not human food’’
Junafia said her question ‘’would you go on a bike or a bus and why?
‘’Bus because i can’t stay stable on a bike’’
‘’Bike so i don’t have to spend that much money’’
Then Miss Ashley said next then Junafia went to the next person.

It was kinda fun but boring at the same time for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment