Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

 Pictionary (part 2)
On one overcast day we were playing pictionary it’s kinda like charades but you have to draw it you can’t tell what it is and you can’t spell it we had to use a permanent marker (vivid)

We got into three groups of approximately the same amount of people in one group in my group members are; Litia, Moana, Tisa, Tisharn, Langiola so in you go to Miss Ashley and she says ‘’draw a banana’’ you have to draw a banana.After that part of it Miss Ashley said ‘’come to me then she explains it to the people who went to her then after that she gives them a blindfolded so it can increase the difficulty so it can be harder to figure it out we had 8 normal ones and 5 blindfolded ones and i felt overjoyed.

All of us participated and to have a go so they won’t be shy and some of us estimated (guessed) so playing pictionary was fun playing with my friends.

I would play it again because it was fun for me 


No comments:

Post a Comment