Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

         Charades
P1.On Tuesday The 24th september 2019 we played charades and in my group was: Langiola, Moana, Heleinah,wesley and our group name was 1 boy and 4 girls.

P2.The rules where you can not talk you have to do the actions such as the BFG;mrs kelly;the boy in the striped
pajamas;orange;shoes and so the easiest one  for me was the BFG and the hardest one for me was the boy in the striped pajamas.

P3. So if miss Ashley says ‘’try do the BFG’’ then we will try to act it out and if we get it right we get a point but we only get it if they act it out properly. If me or other people don’t know how to act it out or don’t know what it is miss Ashley will change it or tell you how to act it out so this is what miss Ashley would say ‘’it’s ok if you don’t know it just try or i can change it if you want’’ .

P4. If we got a question? We just ask miss Ashley and she will explain it to you and you will probably get the hang of it. Cause sometimes I don't get it! For me it was pretty hard,for me cause I don't know how to make it with my body and sometimes it is pretty nov racing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment