Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

            Pictionary

On Thursday the  26 of september we played
pactionary so like you get told something then
 you have to draw it so if someone says draw
superman you have to draw it if you get it right
you get a point and if you get it wrong you
 don’t get a point so that’s the rules The
 game is like charades but instead of
 acting you have to draw it.

My team was: Me; Litia; Joshua; Moana;
freit we only won 4 rounds and those
rounds were called stem of a flower,
internet, superman and hot air balloon
it was fun for me because we had to draw
 and I sometimes like to draw plus we get
to see how the other person draws so it was
 fun and funny.

When we first played we started to get the
 hang of it so when Miss Ashley says go
 to her we go to her like for example if
she says “ok now try and draw a step of a
 flower and you can point at it but it has to
still be on the whiteboard so draw the arrow
 on your drawing if you can’t get it so help them abit.

For me it was so fun I could do that for the
 whole day at school it was that fun for me
 even though I don’t know how to draw i
still had a go and have  fun because the fun is
 all that matters to me.

The rules were  don’t talk, can’t say things to
 your group or you will be cheating,you can only
 roll your hand to tell them that they are getting
 close and i will change  that you can move your
hands like how you play charades.

 I was kind of excited and rushed at the same time
I drew something and it was kind of nerve racking
 because how people were yelling so i was shy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment