Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Yoga partner 2

Yoga Partner 2
On Wednesday the 25th september room 7 did
other partner challenge their where a lot of poses
and some from before - some were fun.


The poses were fun; the last one was kinda cool
but it was all so hard for me cause I fall off at the
beginning because it was the square one again.
Miss Ashley had to pull the chairs out of the big
circle cause the hole class did it. The hole class
did a big circle but using the chairs and all of us
fall down on the floor with a “THUMP!” and Miss
Ashley laugh at us when we fall down. on our
first on we did was the square one me;
Angllynah; moana; litia did it first.


The hardest one for me was the one where
you had to both lay on the floor and one
had to put their bum up  and hold the other
person's hand and the other person had
to put their legs on the other person’s knees.
Me and litia tried to do it but we fall down
because it was too difficult for us because
we are not flexible. Some other kids did it
because there were as strong as oxes. 


 When my group: me, Angellynah; moana; litia 
were not balanced because when we did the one
were doing the rainbow we keep falling down but
it was still fun for me. We were still laughing
together but we still fall down we had to have
the strength to support each others bodyweight
and we still had a good time because it is all
about the fun and josh’s group did it properly.

I would do it again but change  the hard ones and try hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment